Fiverr English Basic Test Answer 2022
Fiverr English Test Answers is always changing its own search algorithm. Freelancers have just been propelled to accept a category-based basic skills test. At present, Fiverr English Test Answers is not possible to publish any gig without this test. The English test is one of them. After the exam, Fiverr completed some basic exam questions and answers in English. Out of 10, you can score 9.8. You can get proper help from Google to understand good English.
Fiverr English Test Answers are in bold form.
1. If you leave the bread out, it _______ become stale.
- would have
2. Are you the person in charge here ____
3. While Mr. Yoo was painting the bedroom, Mr. Kerr _____ furniture from the living room.
- was removing
- had removed
- had removed
4. Would you be interested ____ working for the government?
5. _____ is hard to maintain for several years.
- some friendship
- An friendship
- Most friendship
6. The office needs an assistant ____ takes initiative.
7. Responses to our new package design have been _____ positive.
8. Melissa was the only one _____ managed to finish the examination on time.
9. The hotel _____ we had our company retreat was very clean.
10. If we take the 9:30 flight, we _____ too late.
- will arrive
- would arrive
- would have arrived
11. We were surprised that Ms. Lafarge is _____ good at product design.
12. It took Walter an hour to figure _____ where he had parked his car.
13. Please be sure ______ your phone while _______.
- turning off, driving
- to turn off, drive
- turning off, drive
- to turn off, driving
14. The thing I don’t like about this restaurant is _____ .
- a noise
- the noise
- some noise
- an noise
15. I wish Jeremy ____ us about the meeting before today.
- had told
- will tell
- would tell
16. Building a new wing for the hotel is impossible. We have _________ the funds.
- either the land or
- both the land and
- neither the land nor
- not only the land but also
17. The hospital needs more _____ with ______ in neurology.
- the doctors, the experience
- doctors, the experience
- doctors, experience
- the doctors, experience
18. Don’t forget _____ the oven after ____ the pie.
- to turn off, remove
- turning off, remove
- to turn off, removing
- turning off, removing
19. I need a new idea for_____ next script
20. I finally feel ____ enough to return to work.
21. The dog is sleeping _____ the table.
22. I don’t understand why the 3:10 train from Mumbai _____ yet.
- didn’t arrive
- isn’t arriving
- hasn’t arrived
- won’t arrive
23. If we would have left earlier, we ______ on time.
- will have arrived
- would have arrived
- will arrive
24. ______ Mr. Goff’s scheduling mistake, the event took place on time.
- In spite of
- Because of
25. Which of the following sentences is punctuated correctly?
- Their slogan says, “The best barbecue in town.”
- Their slogan says “The best barbecue in town.”
- Their slogan says; “The best barbecue in town.”
- Their slogan says. “The best barbecue in town.”
26. Ms. Myers commented that _____ she slept in at the hotel was better than _____ she slept in at home.
- the bed, one
- bed, the one
- the bed, the one
- bed, one
27. Which of the following sentences is punctuated correctly?
- June will present chapter one, and Josh will present the rest.
- June will present chapter one and Josh will present the rest.
- June will present chapter one and Josh will present, the rest.
- June will present, chapter one and Josh will present the rest.
28. No one has figured out exactly _____ caused the power failure.
29. We’ll find Gemma’s teddy bear, ______ it is.
30. Malik hasn’t called you today, _____ he?
31. If your phone stops working, ______ a new one?
- you would have gotten
- will you have gotten
- will you get
- you will get
32. When you’re done, _____ your books to your room.
33. To ___ does this coat belong?
34. The orchestra’s holiday performance was just _____.
35. Jared plays the violin ___
36. The committee is interested _______ your thoughts.
- to hearing
- for hearing
- in hearing
- on hearing
37. _____ the avocados have gone bad.
- Some of
- A little of
38. Brendan was sent home early for behaving ______.
39. Tomas decided to visit _____ sisters in Amsterdam in April.
40. I often dream _____ traveling to foreign countries.
41. The _____ for submissions to the design competition is March 3.
42. _____ is an important ingredient in any soup.
- The salt
- A salt
- Some salt
43. It was _____ flight that kept us in _____ for 12 hours.
- the long, the air
- long, air
- a long, the air
- an long, an air
44. This morning, my boss said he wanted to talk _____ me.
45. I refuse to _______ Chester’s apology.
- have accepted
46. You _____ the exam unless you study harder.
- didn’t pass
- won’t pass
- haven’t passed
- hadn’t passed
47. _____ it rains today, we’ll have to move the party indoors.
48. You haven’t seen my car keys, _____?
- did you
- have you
- you have
- you did
49. It’s a nice house, ____ it’s not my top choice.
50. When the TV show ends, _____ give you my undivided attention.
- I would
- I will have
- I will
51. ____ need to pick a dessert for the reception.
52. Sales of the heavy coats have been _____ slow in the summer.
53. _____ is one of my favorite pastimes.
- To read
- To have read
- Of reading
54. The picture was taken by an artist _____ name I can’t remember.
55. The group is _____ of three experienced doctors.
56. ____ project won first place in the competition.
57. We’ll need five more plates _____ what we already have.
- next to
- in addition to
58. _____ our supplier’s shipment was late, I managed to get most of the order ready.
59. Ms. Kittle brings two forms of identification with her _____ she goes.
60. The plumber ____ us if we’d had problems with the sink before.
- had asked
- is asking
61. She and ____ will meet you at 7 p.m.
62. If the bank offers me the job, I don’t think I ____ it.
- would take
- will take
- had taken
63. You need to use a gauge to figure out how much _____ is in your tires.
- the air
- an air
- a air
64. I’d like a coffee ____ a tea.
- except for
- instead of
- in case of
- on top of
65. Bradley will need help _____ the first semester.
66. Take an extra layer in case _____ cold in the auditorium.
- it is
- it will be
- it would be
- it would have been
67. _____ did Rebecca know that you wouldn’t be coming to work today?
68. If Elsa’s grandmother lived closer, she _____ her more often.
- would have visited
- would visit
- will visit
69. Out of all of us, Jose was the one _____ scored the highest on the exam.
70. _____ it’s true that more trees need to be planted, there is still enough shade for the swimming pool.
71. You should slice the pizza _____ so everyone gets a slice.
72. Would it make _____ if I leave tonight instead of early in the morning?
- a difference
- the difference
- an difference
73. Rebecca forgave Jason _____ not contacting her for six months.
74. Jan didn’t like _____ the food on the menu.
- each of
- every of
- many of
- most of
75. By next month, the company ______ 2,000 self-driving cars.
- will have sold
- has sold
76. ____ coming with us, right?
77. Dad won’t remember to bring the gifts unless _____ him.
- you will ask
- you ask
- you had asked
- you would ask
78. We ______ to tour the campus next week.
- are going
- will have gone
79. I would happiest person alive if I ______the lottery
- will win
- had won
80. Mr. Weiss considers his company’s move to Canada to be _____.
81. Even if we work until midnight, we ____ miss the deadline.
- we have
- we have still
- will still
82. ______ would you like to have the couch delivered?
83. I will be there on time unless my flight ______.
- will have been delayed
- was delayed
- is delayed
- would be delayed
84. How long is your commute to work ____
85. The bulky frame made the picture _____ heavy to hang on the wall.
86. The thing I don’t like about this restaurant is _____
1. a noise.
2. the noise.
3. some noise.
4. an noise.
87. Choose a series of adjectives and adverbs that best complete the following sentence.
__________ People in this company were very active __________ __________.
- More, less, recently
- Most, a little, lately
- Most, hard, lately
- Many, never, later
88. Change the following sentence from the quotation to the indirect speech.
- He said that he likes that song.
- He said he loved the song.
- He said I love this song.
- He said he loved the song.
- He said he liked the song.
89. Choose a series of adjectives and adverbs that best complete the following sentence.
He looked at ________ a man who looked ________.
1. angry, suspicious
2. angrily, suspicious
3. angrily, suspiciously
4. angry, suspicious
90. Complete the following sentence by choosing the phrase that best matches the options.
- Only when I fill my glass ________.
- I saw that it was broken
- I saw that it was broken
- I did notice that it was broken
- I realize it’s broken
91. Mary could not help _______ John’s joke.
- but laugh
- Any options can be used
- There is no other option that can be used.
92. How many guests are we waiting for ___
93. Ms. Arguello did not expect her podcast to be popular _____.
- very much
94. I wish it would stop raining so that I _____ outside.
- could have gone
- had gone
- could go
95. I found my friends seated _____ the front row of the theater.
96. How _____ to repair six computers in an hour?
- did you manage
- managed you
- you did manage
- you managed
97. Which of the following sentences is punctuated correctly?
- The emperor was wearing no clothes which was quite obvious to Beverly.
- The emperor, was wearing no clothes which was quite obvious to Beverly.
- The emperor was wearing no clothes which, was quite obvious to Beverly.
- The emperor was wearing no clothes, which was quite obvious to Beverly.
98. Max was completely _____ with trying to complete his dissertation.
- fed up
99. _____ at high elevation contains less _____.
- The air, the oxygen
- Air, the oxygen
- The air, oxygen
- Air, oxygen
100. The recent cold weather is the _____ reason for the decline in occupancy.
101. As usual, Mr. Park had _____ for breakfast before he left for _____.
- the coffee, the work
- coffee, work
- coffee, the work
- a coffee, a work
102. After _____, I rode my bicycle to work.
- to eat
- that eat
- that eating
103. The _____ largest gym has both a steam room and a sauna.
104. The jam is on ______ of the fridge.
- an top shelf
- top shelf
- the top shelf
- each top shelf
105. Carla needs more ____ before she takes ____ exam.
- of the sleep, the
- sleep, a
- of the sleep, a
- sleep, the
106. Which answer is correct?
The gift with the red bow is ____
107. You shouldn’t carry ____ much cash when you travel abroad.
108. Don’t forget to take your wallet ____ you.
109. William sat ____ me during the play.
110. Justin still ______ yet.
- hasn’t apologized
- wasn’t apologized
- isn’t apologized
- hasn’t apologizing
111. Jerry has six daughters, and ____ all live in Las Vegas.
112. You know how to scramble eggs, _____?
- doesn’t you
- won’t you
- don’t you
- do you
113. How much _______ when you checked in for the flight?
- your suitcase did weigh
- did weigh your suitcase
- did your suitcase weigh
- weigh did your suitcase
114. The entire room is reserved for ___.
115. Bruce studied hard, ____ he thought the exam was easy.
116. If Janine had given you constructive feedback, what _______ said?
- can you have
- will you have
- would you have
- would you
117. Make sure you learn every client’s name _____ you can introduce them to each other.
- so that
118. We should have our study group at_____house.
119. _____ Wednesday, two of the key people on the design team called in sick.
120. After an hour, the mechanic was able to pull the tire _____ of the wheel.
121. Which of the following sentences is punctuated correctly?
- Ms. Dietrich will take the company car because it’s bigger than hers’.
- Ms. Dietrich will take the company car because its bigger than hers.
- Ms. Dietrich will take the company car because it’s bigger than hers
- Ms. Dietrich will take the company car because its bigger than her’s.
122. Ms. Arguello never expected that her podcast would be _____ popular.
123. We have ____ food to feed the entire family.
- plenty of
124. I’ll be there ______ I can.
- as though
- as far as
- as soon as
- in order that
125. What is _____ ocean in _____?
- largest, world
- the largest, the world
- a largest, world
- an largest, a world
126. If I had known his phone number, I _____ him.
- would call
- will call
- would have called
127. Pamela has three computers, all of _____ are very old.
128. For the past ten years, MotoCorp _____ the world’s most fuel-efficient cars.
- has built
- has been building
129. It began to rain just as the party goers _____.
- were leaving
- are leaving
- have left
130. The critics said that the movie was _____ funny.
131. By this time last year, this company _____ 500 printing presses.
- had sold
- has sold
132. So far this week, I _____ three seminars about the future of aviation.
- have attended
- am attending
- will attend
133. Leila turned _____ the job because she didn’t want to spend her time in sales.
134. If the customer signs the receipt, we _____ responsible for the lost package.
- wouldn’t have been
- hadn’t been
- haven’t been
135. _____ asked you to finish the project by Friday?
136. Would you choose a career as _____ instructor?
- the flight
- an flight
- a flight
137. Before I applied _____ the job, I researched the company.
138. There weren’t more than five people at the demonstration, _____?
- there were
- there weren’t
- weren’t there
- were there
139. It costs $125 to _____ your membership to the gym every year.
140. The electric cart doesn’t have a reverse gear, _____?
- has it
- does it
- hasn’t it
- doesn’t it
141. Ms. Hassan got _____ the bus and walked three blocks to her cousin’s house.
142. Ricardo’s boss _____ him telling the client how to use the software.
143. The committee _____ the job of quality control to Karl Mertz.
144. _____ happened after I left work yesterday?
145. Our marketing strategy is based on information for _____.
- or data or
- both data and
- or data or
- not just data too
146. My _____ hard drive is infected.
147. _____ is an essential ingredient in any soup.
- Some salt
148. The cake is delicious. Can I have ____________?
- a few others
- a few more
- a little more
- some more
149. When Richard arrives at the studio, Nancy _____ lights the film.
- he had stopped
- was setting up